Brighten Your Smile With Professional Teeth Whitening
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. If you have dull, stained, or yellow teeth, it affects your self-confidence and makes you less likely to smile. Professional teeth whitening is an easy and effective way to brighten your natural smile by removing years of stubborn stains and discoloration. If you’re looking for teeth whitening in Staten Island, our dental team offers an array of options sure to take your smile from dull to dazzling..
Causes of Tooth Discoloration
Our teeth become stained and discolored over time, regardless of our diet and lifestyle habits. That being said, there are certain factors that can lead to it happening more quickly. Some of the common causes of stained and discolored teeth include:
- Food and beverages, such as red wine, coffee, tea, soda, blueberries, pomegranates, and curry.
- Tobacco use
- Certain medications.
- Poor oral hygiene
As you can see, everyone is susceptible to tooth stains and discoloration, so professional teeth whitening is a great option for most adults.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
Easy, at-home teeth whitening kits are available over-the-counter at most stores. While that might seem like a simpler, more affordable option, the vast majority of people have better success with professional teeth whitening.
Professional teeth whitening at our Staten Island office provides the following benefits:
- No messy, time-consuming at-home kits
- Longer lasting results
- Can be completed in a single office visit
- Higher patient satisfaction results
By spending an hour or two at our office, you can leave with your teeth eight shades whiter. At home, you’d spend a series of days or weeks using products that will only lighten your teeth by three or four shades.
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
Zoom Teeth Whitening is an in-office or take-home teeth whitening treatment that uses state-of-the-art light therapy to break up stubborn stains. This treatment can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in less than an hour.
The process for Zoom whitening is as follows:
- You’ll set up a consultation at our Staten Island office. We’ll perform a comprehensive exam of your teeth and gums to ensure proper oral health and talk to you about your lifestyle habits to help you determine the best course of action. If you decide Zoom whitening is right for you, you’ll make a follow-up appointment.
- At your next visit, we’ll whiten your smile. Zoom hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to the surfaces of your teeth, which works with a blue LED light to pass through the pores of your teeth and break up stains and discoloration. The gel remains in place for 15 minutes, at which time you’ll simply relax and let the product work.
- The gel is applied to your teeth for three 15-minute sessions with blue light activation. Afterward, a sensitivity-reducing fluoride paste-gel is applied to your teeth.
- With your treatment complete, you’ll be given an at-home touch-up kit . Follow our instructions for proper aftercare and you’ll enjoy a brighter smile for years to come.
Teeth Whitening at Nasso, Olsen, and Napolitano
You deserve to have the smile of your dreams. We can help you achieve a brighter smile at Nasso, Olsen, and Napolitano. Call our Staten Island office at (718) 948-5111 today to schedule a consultation. You can also get in touch by filling out an online contact form and we’ll get back to you shortly. We look forward to meeting you!