Finding the Right Dental Implant Provider for You
Dental implants are a popular solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral health. However, finding the right dental implant provider can be a challenge, especially with the many dental professionals available. Choosing the right provider is crucial, as the success of your dental implant treatment depends on their experience, skills, and reputation.
Tips for Picking the Best Implant Dentist
- Look for a dentist who is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). This organization requires its members to have significant experience and training in implant dentistry.
- Check for certifications and accreditations. A dental implant provider should be a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) or the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID).
- Research the dentist’s experience. Look for a provider who has placed many dental implants, as this indicates they have the necessary expertise and skill.
- Read reviews. Look for feedback from patients who have received dental implant treatment from the provider you’re considering. Check for before and after photos or videos of results from the dentist.
- Accepts your insurance plan or works with financing options. Dental implants can be a costly treatment. By finding an implant provider who works with your insurance or offers financing options, you can reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
Other factors to keep in mind when picking an implant dentist may include:
- Convenient location
- Hours of operation and availability
- The dental office atmosphere
- Friends and family referrals
- Do they use modern technology?
Our Staten Island Dentists Have the Experience You’re Looking for
With decades of experience between our Staten Island dentists, you’ll achieve the smile you’re dreaming of. As recognized members of the AAID, our dentists are qualified and reliable, offering comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We’ll work with your insurance providers, and offer financing options when needed. Achieve the perfect smile with the help of dental implants. Get in touch with our dentists in Staten Island to set up your consultation today.
Questions to Ask Dental Implant Providers
One of the best ways to determine the best implant provider for you is to ask questions. Some screening questions can include:
- What is your experience with dental implant surgery?
- How many dental implant procedures do you perform a year?
- How do you handle complications or issues that may arise during the implant process?
- Can you provide before-and-after photos of patients you have treated with dental implants?
- What type of anesthesia or sedation options do you offer for the procedure?
- How much experience do you have with using computer-guided implant surgery?
- How much will my dental implant treatment cost? And do you accept insurance?
If you feel an implant provider has met all of your specific criteria, it’s time to schedule your consultation.
Looking for a Dental Implant Provider Near You?
If you’re interested in learning more about dental implants in Staten Island, contact our experienced dentists today. We’ll happily work with you to ensure that dental implants are the best choice for your oral health needs. Schedule your consultation!
We accept many insurances. Please contact one of our Insurance Coordinators to discuss your dental coverage plan.
(718) 948 5111
Open 7 days a week
The dentists are absolutely excellent…
“I have been going here for years. The dentists are absolutely excellent and they always have an appointment available that fits into a busy schedule. I also completed invisilgn and my teeth are perfectly straight now. They also practice preventive medicine and just went in for my 6 month cleaning. Every time feel like I have a new set of choppers and best yet the check up noted no cavities!.”
“As usual, it was a pleasant visit thanks to Dr. Nasso and her great staff..”
Always treated with courtesy and respect.
“Always treated with courtesy and respect. All of my questions were answered regarding upcoming treatments..”
Put your best face forward.
Create a positive change to your teeth and your smile.