Providing Patients with the Dental Care they Need
Are you looking for a new dentist in Staten Island? Maybe you just moved to the area, or the previous dentist’s office didn’t meet your requirements. Well, look no further than the dental office of Olsen, Napolitano, and Cangialosi! At our premier dental office, our Staten Island dentists provide comprehensive dental services that will give you a beautiful, healthy smile.
Our dentists and team are here to ensure that your dental needs are met. From general dentistry to dental implants to TMJ disorder treatment, we offer services that ensure your oral health is in great condition.
To get started with our Staten Island, NY, dentists, contact our office today by calling (718) 948-5111, and setting up your first appointment! We can’t wait to help you achieve healthy teeth, good oral health, and confidence in your smile.
Why Should I Choose Your Staten Island Dental Team?
We understand that you have a plethora of choices when it comes to dental offices in Staten Island, NY. But, the dental office of Olsen, Napolitano, and Cangialosi, you as the patient are the number one priority for our team. Your dental health isn’t something to be ignored — and we’re to listen to your concerns and address any problems you may be having.
- A Full Suite of Dental Services: Every Staten Island dentist within our office boasts different specialties, allowing our team to offer comprehensive care.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced Staten Island dentists and hygienists is highly skilled and continuously trained to deliver the best care possible.
- Personalized Treatment: We believe in tailoring our services to each patient’s unique needs, ensuring a comfortable and efficient experience.
- Patient Satisfaction: Our long list of satisfied patients attests to our commitment to delivering exceptional care.
Our Staten Island Dental Services
We provide patients with top-rated dental services, including:
- General Dentistry: Everyone needs general dental care! Our dentist provides dental cleanings, checkups, gum disease treatment, and more preventive services to ensure your smile is beautiful and your oral health remains in great condition.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Have you ever dreamed of a different smile? With cosmetic dental treatment, our dentists can make your smile dreams a reality. From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, we’ll customize your smile to meet your goals.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children need dental care, too. We’re dedicated to making sure your child’s visits are as comfortable as possible while they still receive the care they need.
- Restorative Dentistry: From dental implants to dentures, our restorative dentistry treatments will take your smile from broken to restored!
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: Nobody wants to live with jaw pain each day of their life. Our dentists provide TMJ disorder treatment to get you the comfort you need.
Our goal is to meet all your dental needs, no matter the oral health problems you’re facing. To get started with any of the services mentioned above, contact our experienced dentists today by calling (718) 948-5111.
Dental Care for All Budgets
Our dentists believe that everyone deserves access to premier dental care. That’s why we offer competitive pricing, flexible payment plans, and work with various dental insurance providers to make sure your dental care is affordable. Our office staff is always available to help you with dental insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
See What Other Patients Are Saying!
You don’t have to just take our word for it! See what our patients are saying about our dentists and their services. We take pride in our dental work and also feature a smile gallery showcasing before and after photos. This can give you an insight into what results can be had from a certain dental procedure!
“What an amazing dentist! Dr. Olsen and her staff are very friendly and very professional. They are passionate about their work. I had a great experience. I highly recommend Dr.Olsen.” – R.D
What Warrants Extra Dental Visits?
We recommend visiting our Staten Island dentist regularly, about twice a year. However, there may be some instances where you’ll have to visit our dental practice a bit more often. If you’re dealing with any of the following common dental problems, contact our dental office to make an extra appointment:
- Tooth decay or cavities
- Extreme tooth sensitivity
- Bleeding gums
- Persistent bad breath
- Changes in oral appearance
- Broken, chipped, or missing tooth
How Do I Maintain Good Oral Hygiene at Home?
Maintaining good oral hygiene at home is essential for a beautiful, healthy smile! We recommend:
- Brushing your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss daily, preferably before bedtime, to remove plaque and food particles from between your teeth.
- Use an antimicrobial mouthwash to help reduce plaque, fight bacteria, and strengthen tooth enamel.
Schedule Your First Dental Visit!
Preparing for your first dental visit with us is simple! Before coming into our Staten Island dental office, remember to bring in your dental insurance information, a list of any current medications you’re taking, and come prepared with any questions or concerns you may have about your oral health.
To schedule your first dental care appointment with our local dentists, contact our practice today by calling (718) 948-5111! We can’t wait for you to be a part of our dental family!